How were they WRONG? How did I get a positive and not be pregnant. I know it wasn't even a chemical pregnancy.
My BETA hCG was negative. HMMMM-makes me wonder what test they did?
Oh well-technically I am still in for this month. I may have ovulated on Sunday-ish-hence the positve OPK (and those damn HPT's that maybe weren't HPT's?)
I still have a few symptoms, but I think I have symptoms every day! Maybe when I don't have symptoms is when I will actually be pregnant.
I am getting frustrated. This just consumes me. It is all I think about. I hate it. I just want to be done and over with, one way or another.
Everywhere I go there are females pregnant or with newborns, or even with toddlers and pregnant. It is so not fair. I think I get most upset with the young mothers, the unmarried mothers who have babies by each boyfriend. What makes them deserve a child more than me? Is it becuase I'm fat? HAHAHAHA. No Really, is it?
My favorite is a local girl who has twins that are about 1.5-2years old. And guess what-SHE'S PREGNANT! oh yeah WITH TWINS. Oh yeah and she's not even 20! Nice.
Maybe that's why. Maybe becuase I am envious? But really I have tried so hard to be happy for everyone who is pregnant or has a baby. But it sucks. Like I've said before, my friends will be grandmas before I am a mother.
I think about putting it off a few years. Maybe go back to school or change careers. But a few years is 33 or 34 or 35. Not that this is too old but I am already having problems. They started when I was 28.
I guess I am just having a pity party. There are such worse things in life and in this world. Maybe I should focus on global warming instead.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know it is so hard, when you want something so bad not to be consumed by it. It seems the more you focus on something (such as pregnant women) the more you see. I know it sucks and I'm sorry you have to go through this. I wish none of us did.Hang in there! (HUGS))
I'm sorry it wasn't legit.
This is the first time I've been by here and I thought I'd pop in and say Hi and let you know that although this seems like such a lonely journey for those of us who've weathered it as long as we have. But it's not... we have each other, even if we only walk together for a short while.
Wishing you all the best and a warm welcoming womb that no baby could resist for a full, long, healthy,uneventful 9 months.
DesignerBug
Post a Comment