Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Frustrated

So on Sunday I got 2 positive tests. Really they were. Monday afternoon I got one positive test. Tuesday nada and today zilch! I am still waiting for my blood results, hopefully will call today. I keep using OPK's to test with becuase they get a line regardless. HMMMM. Is it possible that all those positive tests were ovulation tests WRAPPED in pregnancy test packages? HMMMM

I know it is way to early and all but I really have symptoms. The shitty part is I will feel like an idiot if I am NOT. WHY? You ask. Well, of course I am so freaking excited that I have told a few people. Mainly my best friend and my brother's girlfriend. Oh yeah-and everyone I work with. You see my job is somewhat physical and I let them know so they will help me without thinking I am being lazy or bossy! Of course I am the assistant boss so it shouldn't be a problem. But where I work the Boss' do as much of the regular work as the employees. It's a real team.

Well I am still cautiously optimistic.

No comments: